I can't apologize enough for neglecting you all this past week but maybe if I give you a little overview of my past week it might help :) :)
- last Monday was putting together a very large supply order for the Stamp a Stack which is always very stressful for me as I don't want to forget anything !
- watched our sweet Cohen for two days last week
- memorized a drama and had rehearsal
- club night Tuesday night
- Wednesday memorize a drama and rehearsal at night
- Sunday morning up at 5:30am to leave house by 6:30am to do drama at all three services :)
- Sunday afternoon- Tuesday Kevin and I watched Cohen and Kendall as the kids went away for a few days
- Tuesday night went to Toronto to take Brooke to a Maroon 5 concert (amazing!)
- Wednesday returned home and memorized another drama and went to rehearsal
- today all the supplies arrived and now begins 60-70 hrs of prep for next Saturday
- Friday is our home school support group (which I teach at) and then groceries and home to continue prep
- Monday night a Sale-a-bration party for my sweet friend/hostess Ann! :)
- Saturday March 2nd will be the Sale-a-bration Stamp a Stack/Aliyah fundraiser
- and all the regular stuff in there too and I'm a wee bit weary!
I figure on March 3rd I'll have a lovely/long afternoon nap :) :) :)
I don't tell you all these things to get sympathy or anything of the sort but really to let you see why I've been neglecting my blog this past while....I'm so sorry for that!!!
On Monday I have already decided that I'm going out in the morning and take some pictures and post one of the projects that my clubbers made this week. I've missed taking photographs so much and I desparately need it back in my life !!!!
And so....it begins :)
Hug the ones you love.....especially when you are in a crazy/wonderful/busy season of life !!!!
Big hugs to you and please stick with me :)